Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#68035 - 03/30/07 10:33 PM Question about "weakened" character
noozle Offline

So, I did something silly and allowed one of my characters to eat a strange mushroom. Of course, he got sick. I had my healer character heal him and all was well. But now he is "weakened" and his health bar is getting very low. I tried to get my healer to heal him, but he just keeps running away because he thinks my healer is trying to breed with him, lol.

I'm assuming the mushroom is the culprit of all of this. But I can't heal him. And his health bar keeps dropping. I was just wondering if he's just going to end up dying? He isn't elderly or anything either, so I don't think it's just old age.

#68036 - 03/30/07 10:35 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: noozle]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
[TO REVEAL SPOILER: begin highlighting here]

You have confused SICK with WEAKENED. Doctors cannot cure WEAKENED. WEAKENED just means the health bar is low - I believe less than 20%. To fix this, you can make a special stew (purple-purple-orange) that restores the health bar to 100%. Click the link below that says stew recipes if you would like to see other stew recipes. Click the link below that says puzzle solutions if you would like to know how to make stews.

Also, don't forget to keep your fire lit. If you fire goes out you wind up with SICK (and therefore weakened) villagers.

Clickable HyperLinks:

> VV2 Guides <   > Stew Recipes <   > Puzzle Solutions <

[TO REVEAL SPOILER: end highlighting here]

SPOILER ALERT! The information above might spoil the game for those people reading this thread who are inspired to find the solutions for themselves. For this reason it is written in the same color as the background. if you wish to view this text, click and hold the main mouse button, and drag your mouse over the empty appearing space above, starting from the TOP (to avoid inadvertently clicking on the hidden hyperlinks at the bottom). This will highlight the text, making it visible. Thank you!

#68037 - 03/30/07 10:39 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: Borg]
noozle Offline

Yeah, I just got this game and wasn't sure what to do when a character is simply weakened. His health bar is low, so I figured I may be able to heal him somehow.

What confused me was a part of a guide here: Villagers who show a status of "Weakened" will generally improve in health over time unless they are sick, elderly or continue to suffer injuries.

It also mentions prolonged disease. I'm not sure if he is weakened because of the mushroom (After I healed him, his health was still pretty low) and if he's just going to die or what. His health has just been getting lower, not improving.

Edited by noozle (03/30/07 10:41 PM)

#68039 - 03/30/07 10:42 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: noozle]
noozle Offline

Nevermind my edit then. Thanks for the info. \:\)

#68044 - 03/30/07 11:03 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: noozle]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: America's Dairyland
Try making your villagers eat and drink that usually does the trick if their weakened altough you will have to do it multiple times.

#68045 - 03/30/07 11:03 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: noozle]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Try making your villagers eat and drink that usually does the trick if their weakened altough you will have to do it multiple times.

#68046 - 03/30/07 11:05 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: McKittyKat55]
McKittyKat55 Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

okkkk sorry bout the double post thing i think my computers acting up

#68048 - 03/30/07 11:14 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: McKittyKat55]
Borg Offline
Brilliant Programmer

Loc: Maryland, USA
I apologize for earlier reply. Base Note Writer is Playing VV1. There are no stews.

#68062 - 03/31/07 12:35 AM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: Borg]
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
noozle, you may also need to keep the villager from research and building for a while, because those jobs are kinda hazardous to health... they get injured quite a bit. Leave him/her on farming or medicine until health is restored.

#68107 - 03/31/07 07:23 PM Re: Question about "weakened" character [Re: bajantara]
tess Offline
Adviser

Loc: West Coast
Make him eat. Food really helps all weakened villagers who aren't sick enough for healing.

Tess

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter