Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
06/19/18 09:45 PM Please welcome Keegan, Community Manager! by Xay

Hello everyone!

As things keep getting ever busy here at LDW, we've called in (as most of you might know) reinforcements from our friends at Gogii! They have done a phenomenal job with our games. Keegan has been working with me on Zendesk, and has been handling questions on Facebook. Now, he'll be handling the forums too, so please join me in giving him a warm welcome! laugh

Thank you for joining us, Keegan - our Customer Support & Community Manager!!

18945 Views · 11 Comments
05/16/18 07:54 PM Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Update is rolling out! by LadyCFII

Hi, everyone!

We're pleased to let everyone know that the Chapter 2 update for VVO2 is rolling out to players now! It should be reaching all players on Google Play soon, and on the App Store for iOS players after Apple approves it for release.

We hope everyone enjoys this new chapter and the challenges of all-new puzzles!

124093 Views · 57 Comments
01/09/18 05:43 PM What's new with VF3? by LadyCFII

As Arthur mentioned here, we are going to start showing you all little glimpses into VF3 as we work on finishing the game and getting it ready for beta test.

We don't have an exact timeline for release yet, since we need to evaluate the entire project plan and see which things are pretty much complete and determine how much is left to do. We will take time out from working on VF3 to post new tidbits every few weeks, though, so stay tuned. To keep it interesting, we'll post different kinds of things in no particular order.

To keep this topic tidy and focused on just the sneak peeks, we we've created a discussion topic here where you can talk about what we've posted (and this topic will not allow replies).

To start things off, here's a little video of a fun new thing we've added to VF3!

Check out the Lawn!

38304 Views · 5 Comments
07/25/17 06:54 PM News about updates for our older games on iOS by LadyCFII

Hi, everyone! I'm sure that many of you have seen warnings about our older games needing updates in order to work with future versions of iOS. We've been hard at work on updating the different versions of each of our iOS games (full and free), and we hope to start submitting them to Apple soon. Our goal is to have them all updated and available in the App Store before iOS 11 is released.

I will continue posting in this topic as we have news about each of the games, so stay tuned if you're still playing them!

26298 Views · 11 Comments
03/31/17 08:06 PM Fish Tycoon 2 is here! by LadyCFII

We are pleased to announce that Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium is on most mobile devices! It is available on Android, and iOS devices.

The game features many new fish species, more tanks, all-new magic fish to discover, high-resolution graphics, and lots of improvements everywhere in the game. Your discoveries are recorded in the new Species screens and Findex, where you can easily track the results of your fish-breeding efforts.

I've attached a screen capture from the game, so you can see what it looks like.

We have created a discussion forum for Fish Tycoon 2 , as well as a FT2 Help Center for you to check out if you have questions about the game.

33758 Views · 10 Comments
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter