Sailorben, I know exactly how you feel! I was thrilled to buy the Magic Plant in the store, but somewhat disappointed that it ended up being "so easy."

I was probably 75-90% finsihed with my breeding charts when I was able to figure out a pattern, even though it wasn't the Magic X pattern. It thrilled me to be able to predict what flower or foliage to expect in a cell and then see it happen. \:D

I also understand about going back to Fish Tycoon. After figuring out the Plant Tycoon key, I went back to my spreadsheets and figured out the one for Fish Tycoon also. (I also "cheated" at the end in my initial game and used the charts that were available to find my last couple of Magic Fish...)

BTW, did you know that adding Insta-grow to a pollinating plant will help it produce seeds faster? I'll also often have my games on slow mode (like checking in the morning after letting new plants grow overnight and before going to work.) But when I figure out what I want to breed next, I'll switch to fast mode to get at least one or two seeds before swithing back to slow and leaving the game for hours again.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie