I have a few questions and a problem. First the problem, if I try to refresh data to see how my game compares to others it says 'are you offline?'. Im online all the time, this has been going on 2 days now and refresh doesnt work. Any idea how to fix it?

Ive done all the puzzles. My question is about the strange plant, what exactly do the berries do? My people dont seem to be aging, I have 1 16 yr. old male with master farming, seems kinda fast considering I had a 58 yr. old female die right after reaching master farming earlier in game. Also my 14 yr. old females are 'embracing' males, cant have babies though. I know the puzzle said it extends their life, does it freeze or dramatically slow it down?

I have the Golden Child, so far he's only done good things but the partys are getting annoying, cant keep anyone working and only need tech points for last medical and the treasure which is taking forever to dig up even with about 12 villagers.

I must say, villagers dont know what they want. No matter what job theyre doing they want to do something else. lol Mouzzee