OK, I'll hop on this train too. I have 2 dogs now. One, Izzy (Isabelle) we've had for almost
1 1/2 years and we recently got her a playmate, Cassidy.

We adopted both of them from a semi-local pet adoption agency PetOrphans.org

When we got Izzy, she was very, very young.

This picture was taken right after she ate WAAAAY too much. I think there was a miscommunication
between my wife and I and we wound up feeding her twice. Poor baby looked like she was about to burst at the seams.

She's a bit grown up now:

She LOVES playing ball

This was Xmas `06 with her new Bully Stick (chewy)

Cassidy was a bit older and had spent more time at the agency than Izzy did. When they (Pet Orphans)
got her, she had got into a scuffle with
a bigger dog (prior to her arriving at P.O.) and that dog bit her hind leg
and broke it. Compound fracture
(bones sticking out)

Pet Orphans took her in, fixed her leg and posted pic on their website. Unfortunately that pic is nowhere
to found right now. She was sitting there all pretty like with her little cast sticking out to the side.

She has some issues with it still. She limps a bit when she gets up. She doesn't stand for too long but
it doesn't seem to bother her too much when she and Izzy play, and they can play hard. I don't have
too many pics of Cassidy (Oh thats what I was going to tell you. The agency names their animals and
hers was Hop along Cassidy... even though she's a girl so we call her Cassie) Anyways, I don't have
many pics of Cassidy yet but here are a few:

As you can see we love our doggies like they are a member of the family...
because they are. \:D