(I'm reposting this because then I may get some reply because people will be ABLE to reply!)

I have a cat, a dog and a fish.

The cat is a purebred Maine Coon named China Girl, or China for short. She is pure white, and afraid of EV-ER-Y-THING! She once sat down next to an elastic band without seeing it, and when she DID see it, she jumped straight into the air and ran in place before she took off! LOL \:D \:D

The dog's name is Rohn, and he is an Alaskan Husky/GSP cross. He is a sled dog, and Rohn is the name of a checkpoint on the Iditarod sled dog race trail.
I don't have a picture of the fish, but I can discribe her! She is a parrot fish, and she is a pink-ish color!!! I call her Renee.

I used to have another cat named Rosy. She was a brown tabby mixed breed with green/yellow eyes. I had to give her away to some friends.

My mom had a cat named Beauty. She was pretty old and we, sadly, had to have her put down. She was also a Maine Coon, but she was a brown patched tabby with with white. She had green eyes and was very sweet.

P.S I'm hoping to get another cat soon. Some friends of ours have kittens to find homes for, and one of them is soooo cute!!!

Attachments
1777-ChinaGlowingEyes.jpg (493 downloads)
1778-Rosie.jpg (463 downloads)
1779-Rohn.jpg