Originally Posted By: Phantom_Flame
Last I checked, the top two leaders on the leaderboard have over 100 elders. One of them has had only 7 island events (thus needing no explaining of their status as a CHEAT!). The other has 189 elders and 130 island events. Even if all of those events were the one that grants an extra elder (not likely), they still would have 9 extra elders remaining unexplained. My diagnosis: CHEAT!

The people who run the forums really should set up the leader boards so they can monitor them and remove such obvious cheaters from the rankings.
although I have NEVER done this , I think they way to get the island event multiple times is something to do with saving your game file, just before you get an event, if you dont want that event you put in your saved file and will get a new event, some peeps seem to have sussed this out...doesn't explain the person with 7 events listed, personally I dont like messing with the game files unless the game has a level editor!