Since I have been playing for over 700 real hours (as my stats tell me) I have noticed some things and have some suggestions and was wondering what others thought or if they are experiencing the same things.

1) My people seem to get stuck in what I figure to be a mapping junction. Click here to see what I mean http://michael.myultimatespot.com/vv2.html
The boy in the fire got there on his own and spazzes out way faster than I can capture. You'll notice the action bar.
2) I like using the number pad to hop to different sections of the island but sometimes it skims over different parts I want to see. Maybe the arrow keys can move you around gently.
3) When you are not playing in full screen mode and it is in a reduced window and you resize that window, the mapping is off. If you make the window a bit bigger and go to use the buttons, they only work in their original position.
4) Also I thought it would be nice if you double-clicked on a character it could automatically open the DETAILS window for that person.

I thought I would share what I have noticed and what I thought would make the game nicer. What does anybody else think?