I wrote the above post. I'd like to digress a bit. I know the game can't have an infinite scope. I guess I'm overly ambitious. lol I just think Fish Tycoon has a wide appeal as a PDA game and could be expanded upon to make it the most used game on any PDA platform. These may be more ideas for a second iteration of Fish Tycoon rather than the current one. Or maybe another game based on Fish Tycoon called Fish Hobbyist or Fish Breeder. Let me explain:

* Wider variety of fish. A fuller database of fish could be very interesting. (see below for expanding on this idea)

* Maybe more capability of breeding and refining genetics of choice fish in a bid to produce the 'perfect fish'. I know this is outside the scope and goal of the current game which is to breed 7 magic fish, but imagine the possibilities of breeding virtual fish and trading/breeding them on the internet.

* Capability of trading your fish online, or provide breeding services with a fish. You could have an online fish trading community among both Palm and Pocket PC users... have it so the fish are for sale on a web site and once they're purchased they're purchased (using real in-game money) - this could be done using the game while it's on the cradle, or a small interfacing utility for the PC. Fish that are bred with also cost x-amount of $ set by the owner.

Thanks for having an open mind. Fish Tycoon is lots of fun and I'm enjoying it immensely.