There are many areas with room for improvement. Especially with the Pocket PC's capabilities. I would like to see true landscape support for the Pocket PC (I own an HP IPAQ HX4705). Landscape mode coupled with additional features, as much as the Pocket PC can handle. Maybe a mode that allows you to breed fish as a hobby and is more relaxed. The capability of picking one type of fish and just breeding them amongst themselves to acquire new genetics and better fish. A friend of mine breeds betas in real life and this would be an awesome feature. I see so much potential for Fish Tycoon... something that could be expanded upon greatly. I agree with all current suggestions as well. I say use Fish Tycoon to its full potential. It's already a classic game, but it could be so much more than that. I mean, who doesn't like fish tanks? Use that potential. Limit the amount of fish and tanks available only to the space available. A 600mhz processor ought to be able to handle hundreds of fish in multiple tanks.

Thanks for listening.