Originally Posted By: blue_koka
I also think that if you were one of the testers you shouldn't be allowed to be on the boards because it was too much of an advantage.
They had a pretty big head start.
I don't play to get on the boards. I'm happy just playing to play.
I'm not trying to beat anyone.

How very sad and mean spirited to want to disallow the testers. I'm certain that they are not way ahead of anyone, and probably just the opposite in many cases. The testing has been going on for quite some time and will continue just to make the game better for you and other players. A little appreciation would be nice, don't you think? And I think that unlike the time travellers and hexers, the testers will on the whole, play fairly. It is after all, just a game. But it would be nice if everyone playing would not just enjoy it for themselves, but for helping others along the way as well as being pleased for the players who have "fairly" made it onto the board.

I for one, would like to see seperate boards to focus on different things, with an overall leaderboard taken from that. I think it would be more interesting to see the different elements players can concentrate on. It would also mean more people would see their villages on "some" board, rather then the general (which is riddled with cheaters, unfortunately) leaderboard.

Best of Irish,
Maura