Originally Posted By: Anaksuel
It sounds like your cat adopted you! I love it when I hear of people rescuing cats, they are such wonderful animals, I hate to see them on the street. We have taken a few strays to the vet to be fixed and although we cannot take them all in we still feed them and talk to them outside. (our cats stay inside)

He has the run of the house now...spoiled absolutely rotten.

He is named after Jean Piaget, who theorized that a chld could not really begin to learn until their basic needs had been met: food, shelter, and affection. Piaget never had enough of any of those until he stowed away with me.

WHen I first got him home (Late October) he was freezing, starving, and sick. He actually climbed into our other cats food jug and had plenty of room to spare. Many many vet visits (and bills) later, his head doesn't even fit in the jug.

He was less than 4 lbs when he went to his first vet visit, and now he is probably getting close to 12. The vet says his growth was kind of stunted or slowed because of malnutrition, but now that he has plenty of foo, he grew....FAST.

He purrrrrrrrrrrs extremely loud, and loves on everyone-except the other cat who runs from him, and the baby puppy he runs from. He would have made a great nursing home cat.