Originally Posted By: Anaksuel

She is lots of cuddles, but she gets in what we call predator mode sometime and well, as of now we still have our fingers and toes, but who knows for how long?

My cat is the same way but less cuddly unless you're relaxing on the sofa with the micro-plush fuzzy blanket. He gets into rampage mode where he thinks he's a tiger and runs around growling and walks sideways with his back arched, it's quite a show.

He won't let you sleep in, if you try he will either reach under the covers and attack your feet or he will get up on the shelves and strategically launch himself onto your bladder in bed. As a kitten he would wind himself up in my hair when I was sleeping then bite my nose. When you do get up, he attacks your feet as you walk until you pet him while he eats, at which time afterwards he goes to sleep. LOL

Funny thing is, he chose me, and I chose him back because he was one of the "calm" kittens that needed a home. Their mom was a neighborhood stray and turned up missing, my ex bf's aunt found the kittens and got them homes \:\)