i came up with another idea some time ago it is Extremly complex and i doubt it can be "minaturazied"for todays palms
Has anyone here ever played Tropico For PC? it explains the basics a basic eco system a few recource trees Some Political stuff And My favorite The Edict system (Which would be Policies) anyways my system is you own a Mega Corperation Real-Time (Would be great) and you posses an avatar (same as everyone else but it reps you and if person dies or somthing bad hapens to person it effects you personally) see like you own several "island" places Like a HQ buliding (main bulid where you sit and make "National-Level" policies from your office and conduct research)Mining areas (Where you setup mining colonies where what they supply gets sent to somewhere Such as factoires or other "Mega-corps") Then have factoires (produce stuff) The game will hopefully feature a distrubutive system where shipments can get sent to stuff you own Other mega-corps or in general the world market Or, you own Stores or sell to other mega-corp retaliers somthing of that sort now tropico takes 2.1MB or so on my PC so me thinks that all this would be is tropico times 10 with less grapix and a less complicated system (Ram isn't the prob the CPU is!) fill in any ideas and plz respond this took forever to write and don't comment on how bad my grammer is!