My anti virus is free, it's quite good too, if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html

This is just a game. So I don't actually mind warping through these kid's lives at all \:\)

And part of a game is the fact that is ISN'T real life and it's supposed to FUN, while games may teach us important things about life and while at 26 I certainly don't know it all, there isn't much VV2 is going to teach me. I play it for fun and to get away from real life for a little awhile :).

And as for patience? I hear it's a virture, certainly not one I am familar with. But as my Mother (bless) spent 17 years trying to teach me that, I really don't think you or this game can help there \:D

And I don't think fast forwarding is cheating at all. I still have to play the game, still have to hunt for collectables, mushrooms and still have to figure out the puzzles. As for the puzzles, I did figure them all out on my own too, I'd say asking for hints or asking for the solutions is cheating more than fast forwarding those boring parts when I actually want to play the game.

And even if it is cheating, I enjoy the game more than 100% better my way so I haven't lost out at all, only gained ;\) and the value of the game was still $19.95 plus tax... I don't think that has changed...