lol jami.

i have a village i named after different characters from all sorts of genres. renames my golden child eragon in it too. might have to change that after seeing the movie. i think i'll stick with books from here on out.

i had Odysseus and Penelope in that village when it started. i laughed my head off when I saw Circe kiss Odysseus and he ran away. also have characters in there names after the amber series...Random is my favorite name in there I think. have names of Kings Dark Tower series, from Laurel K Hamilton's Anita Blake series. I just mix them all up. the only like really pop culture thing I did was name one of my really weird looking guys Klingon, because he just reminging me of one when I saw him. Don't actually watch Trek (or Wars for that matter) so I didn't know the names of any actual Klingons. ooh, wait, Wharf! haha.

i'm thinking of starting a csi village, and naming all the characters off the CSI characters, and the real actors, but then i'd need to do law and order too...hrmm...