you know you play too much vv when...

i was sitting in my kitchen looking through old pictures when i realized something frightening. minus the ocean, the home i grew up in was set up very much like isola.

we had a small pond in the back left of the property, across from that I had a bush that produced berries (although i'm not entirely sure you want to eat them) and a cumquat tree that produced fruit, and in the right back corner of the yard was a patch where we grew flowers, and have indeed buried bodies (small animals).

the bedrooms were laid out in almost the same way the huts are -laundry room included (except we had 5 bedrooms, and no especial room for going indoors), the office was about where the school is. the research table and food bin would be the kitchen table and of course, the kitchen. and for some god forsaken reason we had this big statue of a half naked woman in almost the same place where the idol is (although i don't worship her). we had a little christian type alterish thing where the ruins are. the only thing we are really missing is the ocean. when it rained though, our neighboor across the street did flood pretty badly, and when cars drove down the road, we definitely got some wave action going.

i miss that house. it was big and sprawling. when we moved the only thing we kept was the half naked lady. d'oh. if i still lived there i could really really feel like i'm IN the game.

*sigh*