Here’s my story.
And the two main characters are Ashleigh & Greggad. All other names mentioned are already names from the game.
Ehh.. I hope this is considered 'E'. I'm not totally sure.
Enjoy people. <3

Ashleigh awoke on a clear Saturday morning. As she slowly wiped her eyes and let a small yawn crack through, she looked around, but was unaware of her surroundings. She was in a hut, about the same size as hers. The wooden walls were barren of the medical charts her mother and father owned, and instead covered with drawings, sketches, and measurements. This was clearly was the house of a builder, but Ashleigh had come from a long line of doctors. She looked down and found herself in a mattress much smaller than her own. Then again, she had to share hers with 4 older siblings, while this one was clearly made for only one. She looked to her right and almost shrieked in terror. There, lying peacefully under the covers, was her best friend, Greggad. He was a strong builder of 20 who had just moved out of his parents’ hut. She looked under the covers and thankfully, they were both clothed.
She slowly and quickly got off the bed, as to not wake up Greggad. She skillfully tied her blue hair into a bun, leaving her short bangs over her face. She quietly left the building and applied her usual think layer of blackberry eyeliner outside. From the sun’s position outside and only the farmers awake, plowing at the fields, she could tell it was only around 4:30 AM. She had always been an early riser. She adored the golden copper Isola looked when the sun was just slightly glancing over the horizon, opening its eyes.
Careful not to show herself coming out of Greggad’s home so the other teens would not gossip, Ashleigh crept past the research table, towards the south, to her home. She was glad to see through the window a small candle burning and her father looking over some medical texts. She opened the door to this much more familiar hut. She could barely see the walls with all the diagrams of the cactus and other plants of Isola. She could hear her dad sniffing quietly and her mother was, surprisingly, not in the house.
“Dad? Um… What’s wrong? And why did I wake up in Greggad’s house?”
“Honey? Well, something happened while you were sleeping last night. The village was woken by a catastrophe, and we all gathered by the ocean. You were still sleeping. I asked Greggad to take you to his house and look after you while the doctors investigated.”
“Um. So what happened exactly?”
“Well. Most of the village was sleeping at the time. Your mother and I, however, were still awake, trying to figure out how to cure Mrs. Pakwa, who you know is ill currently. Suddenly, there was a loud boom coming from the south. We left the house and went to the ocean, where the sound probably originated from. All us adults were trying to figure out what was happening. The Master Scientist, Kin, found a crate lying along the shore. He was brave enough to open it, and inside were a couple of tools for us. While the scientists rejoiced, your mother went closer to examine, and to see if there was anything else in the box. Then, an enormous spider emerged and bit her arm!”
“Oh no. NO!” Ashleigh tried to hold back tears.
“Well, the others immediately took notice and Kin stabbed the spider with a wrench he was holding to avoid it biting anyone else. I, being the most experienced doctor of our village, immediately started tending to your mother. Currently, she is being cared for by your older sisters in the biggest building on our island, the school. No one knows what’s going to happen with her.”
“No. No! Why didn’t anyone wake me up? I could have helped! I’m only 17 and still a better doctor than my sisters! Even Tiki, who’s already 25! AHHH!” Ashleigh screamed and left the hut, stomping towards the schoolhouse.
She harshly tugged on the door to the school, to no avail. She screamed into the door, “LET ME IN TIKI, ZEN, CITY, AND KIRI! IT’S ASHLEIGH! I WANT TO SEE MOM!”
Ashleigh heard the bolts unlock behind the door and her youngest older sister appeared, Zen. “SHHH, Ashleigh. Mom’s sleeping. We’re tending to her.”
“Can’t I see her??”
“Ashleigh, we can’t afford that. The four of us, being in so much contact with her, have probably become ill. We can’t have you sick too. The village will have no doctors left, but dad. Besides, you’re still a kid.”
“ZEN! I’m turning 18 in a few weeks! And besides, you’re only one year older than me! What makes you an adult and not me?”
“Look, Ashleigh, I know you don’t understand. But you’ve got to believe me, okay?”
Ashleigh glared at her sister and groaned. She trudged back to Greggad’s house and fell onto the bed. Greggad awoke with a yelp and saw Ashleigh crying beside him. Her blue hair had sprung out of its neat bun and was cascading down her back in gentle waves. Her hands and cheeks were stained with her blackberry eyeliner that had been brought down with her tears. Greggad embraced her and whispered into her ear, “So I guess you’ve heard?”
Ashleigh sniffed and wiped her eyes. “Yeah. How could my dad NOT wake me up? I can’t believe they doubt my skills like that!”
“Hey, hey, wipe those stains off your beautiful face. You’re the most amazing, dedicated, intelligent doctor of our generation. And don’t be doubting that, Lei.”
Ashleigh brightened slightly at Greggad’s little nickname for her. When they were only little tots, and Greggad was 6 and Ashleigh was 4, neither of them could pronounce ‘Ashleigh,’ so they resorted to ‘Lei.’ Only Greggad could get away with calling her that now. And he only broke it out when she needed cheering up. “Thanks Greg. But, I don’t know why they won’t let me help!”
“Lei, they know how good you are. They can’t take the risk of having you infected.”
“I’m willing to take that risk for my mother! They should know that. Hey, Greggad, and you should too! Why didn’t you wake me up and tell me?”
“Whoa, now, Lei. Don’t be blaming this on me! I can’t defy my elders, you know that. If I went against your father’s orders, it’d be off into the ocean with me!”
“Right. Sorry. I forgot that you’re an adult and you’ve got to adhere to those ‘adult’ punishments.”
“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean??”
“Haha, you know what I mean, Greg. You’re always either building something, sketching a plan for something, or hanging with me. Me! A mere seventeen year old. And we’ve been friends forever… It’s just weird thinking of you as my elder.” Ashleigh smiled.
“There, that’s what I like to see, Lei. Those gorgeous, pearly whites. You need to flash those more. And keep your hair down like this more. Those waves are amazing. And get those bangs out of your face. I can barely see those bright green eyes through that barrier of hair.”
“Smiling is not my thing anymore. Nothing’s making me happy. Especially now.”
“Hey. Don’t. You should be happy, because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile. Like that 15 year old kid, my apprentice, Tofu? He most definitely has it for you. Whenever you’re visiting the construction site, I see him giving you glances.”
“Tofu? Haha. Nah. We went on like one date… It didn’t really work out. I didn’t know he was going to be a builder. He was in my medical class back in those days when I still went to school. Whatever. Anywho, he’s too young for me.”
“Something wrong with liking someone younger than you?”
“No, but this kid, he’s so immature.”
“Like me?”
“No…”
“But you said a few minutes ago that I wasn’t an adult!” Greggad gave a puppy face to Ashleigh, and she laughed.
“Yeah, but you’re mature! Well, except when you make that face!”
“And… also when I… do this!” Greg reached his hands out to Ashleigh’s stomach and began tickling her. They rumbled for a while on the bed, and Ashleigh began attacking Greggad back.
“Haa.. okay.. ha… truce??” Ashleigh staggered out between giggles.
“Okay, Lei. Deal.”
They lay on the bed, facing the ceiling.
“You always know how to make me feel better, Greg. Thanks.” She turned and faced him.
“Hey. For you, anything.” Greg took a tissue and wiped the now dry blackberry from her cheeks. “There. Much better. I got scared staring at all that black. What’s with all the eyeliner, anyway? You’ve got natural beauty. And besides, when it smudges, this eyeliner gets so dirty.”
“Look who’s talking!” Ashleigh ruffled Greggad’s already tousled blonde hair. As she was bring it back, Greggad grabbed it and twisted.
“AHH okay, okay, mercy!!”
“That’s better.”
“Oh, please. You really are so immature. Not any better than Tofu.”
“Oh, well, I’ll bet I do this better.” Greg held Ashleigh’s face and brought their heads together. He gave her a gentle kiss on her soft, pink lips.
“Wow. Greg? You know this is illegal, right? I’m not 18 yet!”
“You will be in 2 weeks. I can wait!”
“Really?”
“Hey. I’ve waited since I was 17. I can wait another 14 days.”
Ashleigh smiled and got out of the bed.
"Now that I'm calmer, I'm going to talk to my dad. We'll work this out. Thanks Greg."