Dear biddy,

Instead of rewriting everything on aging and the fruit, please read posts on "Contains Spoilers..how old was your oldest villager". It's not really that long of a thread and think mine are more towards the end, maybe middle. Still, the whole thread is interesting in and of itself.

The thing about a theory... all it takes is ONE incident to the contrary to dissprove it. I took ONE villager, for FOUR hours - it did not increase the villager's lifespan, did not hold off on the term "elderly", and at 66, the villager started the sloooooooow step. Having said that.. I find myself grabbing elderly villagers, have them eat the fruit and enjoy the lagoon... just because they are elderly. Kinda dumb really, it's not like the characters are real, no matter what the computer says they "feel", they don't FEEL anything...*I* feel better about myself when I give them a break. I want them to retire and since they are not programmed to retire, I want them to do something else besides work. Part of the weirdness added to the long list of weirdness about me. heavy sigh