Hey biddy,

I do have an obssesive personality and have a tendency to count and can work with my villagers for consequtive hours having them do repetitive tasks without realizing how much time I've sat here doing it.

I took the time to read Village Monk's guide. It was somewhat different than what I thought it would be. If there really are 15,000 odd posts on here... well, I'm just not going to read them all. The main thing is, I don't want to step on ldw toes (or RA refugee toes) by writing things that have already been written. True, I've done experiments and research, but this game appeals to addictive/obssesive personalities (AND people who are NOT encumbered with these). My point being, I'm not the only person who counts, or who will stay glued on a villager/s for hours at a time. I "can" write what I've found out, BUT... hasn't it already been written on here SOMEwhere??? NOW... I DID write my experience with the majical fruit on the aging topic. And am still playing with a couple of games to find out if the age stat does or does not correlate to the actual age when I see a villager walking(crawling) around and then die. Have only had 21 villagers die in the one game (none in the other - too early) and so far, I have witnessed their death's and the tombstone and stats are correct. On RA, the question was: after the first 50 headstones... are the true ages of your villagers when they die (the last time you saw them alive) reflected in the stats - or exaggerated. We suspect it is exaggerated. The oldest villager I've ever seen walking around was 83, the stat says 83, and so does the tombstone -so far, everything is on the mark. Since I pause my games so I can be here watching, it's going to take time for 50 villagers to die. Jer had several games going that he did NOT put on pause to test our theory, but we haven't heard from Jer. Once I find out something worth posting, it'll be on the aging post. Not exactly, wisdom, (in my book...hahaha)... but apparently interesting enough for some of us to keep track of.