Hey, gohill! How are you doing? Yes, I've read up on the deal with RA. They just totally kicked us all to the curb. Left us out in the cold with no where to go. Luckily, everyone here seems to have accepted all of us refugees. And I have seen the new sneak peak of VV2. I can't wait till it comes out. I check on the Preview page almost every day and hope there has been more progress made on the game but that stupid bar seems like it is stuck at 65% I'm thinking "What happened? Someone go on vacation or something?". Since the game is due out this winter, I wonder which month it will come out. Because winter lasts all the way to March 21. If I have to wait that long, I know the men in the white jackets will have gotten me by then! Ha! Ha! And I am the only one who has been accessing the message boards. My grandchildren just worry about playing the game. I told my grandaughter about the Halloween "code" or whatever it is. She said she wants me to set it up so she can see how it looks. I told her I'll try to do it one day this week so she can see it next weekend.
Talk to you later. I'll be checking in from time to time to see if anything interesting pops up. I just hope some of the others from RA who had stories and poems posted had copies so they can post on this site. I know the one about the fashion show was cute. And the recent poem about the GC kind of made me feel a little sad for him. But he is still a pain at times!