Hey
Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been reading the posts on my cell via email tho. I have been having really bad connection problems in the last few days. Being out in the country, we get our High Speed via radio tower. The tech is new and full of bugs! AND it's FOG Season here in the Pacific NW USA. Fog tends to cover up the radio signal...

Anyway... Hello Tink! And Brown- so this is where you have been all along? I emailed Kriis and she is in the middle of an unexpected move. She will be along when she gets a chance. Unfortunately since the RA message board was deleted, when you search for people using their previous posts... well alot of them only posted on VV so their posts are all gone and I can't figure out how to get to the profiles without a post... grrr

Once again, I want to thank all of the LDW natives for welcoming us into your village. Kinda like getting an "event" huh?
Quote:

A Large group of villagers from another island are anchored just off shore. Would you like to A ) invite them in or B ) sink their boat?

We are all glad you chose A !