Hey Maura,

To say that I am not computer savey, is quite the understatement. Though, as you can see, did achieve a different colored font. JUST got through looking at the VV2 screen shot and am happy with it. Now, IF ... ALL... the VV2 villagers look HUMAN... I will be very happy indeed. I hate to be so shallow, well, in defense, they are NOT human - just characters.. but some of those men/boys on VV1... yuck. There were some interesting looking girls as well, but none that made me want to hurl. Have not checked the aging villagers post yet, decided to reply to this post first. I also want to check out the poems... was HOPING you would post your's and happy to hear you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like many of the VV regulars are here. Still feel sorry for any lost soul who didn't think to check the g.d. RA board.

I've read some posts on here and, wow, I'm not sure we have anything to add. Except our humor and WONDERFUL personlities... Read one where the person finished the puzzles (except for the special fish) withOUT the 3rd level of farming...on the HARD level no less. Makes me a nervous wreck just thinking about trying. The men in white coats might not end up being a joke. I know I can do the puzzles with 14 adults, but NO fishing... hands are seriously starting to sweat.

Oh... you're ORIGINAL message.. saw the snapshot... and SO ready for VV2!!!!!!!!!!!