Am curious to see if this becomes green.
Anyway, Maura, I do hope the others get your message and come over here!! I "think" I remember Tink saying she wanted to move before the BIG snow came through... hope she made it.

I agree with you that the petty censorship is just that.. petty. Makes me wonder if the ones in charge are guys full of testosterone.. marking their territory. Not being sexist...have known more than one female in my life who can be just as territorial. Behavior isn't all that different - helps to tell the difference in gender by watching who hikes their legs.

I've been torturing my villagers today. I want the research over with so I can stop worrying about their health and stressing them out. Got a complex... everytime I see a villager run to "complain", got a bad feeling it's about me. "Would you tell that hand that keeps grabbing me by the head to STOP throwing me into the cactus bush!!" My response: Stop shaking your head at me and I might leave you alone!!!!!! Teenagers.. HONESTLY.. fight ya every step of the way. If I still had the big boulder, I'd be tempted to knock a few into it. If it would send them into a coma, half my village would be out of it by now.