OK, my favourite colour is purple, and have figured out why my last message is 1/2 and 1/2, sorted, haha!!

Gohill, I seem to recall that Tink was moving alright, but if we keep drought's post (and any others regarding VV) bumped on the General Discussion, hopefully she'll see it!!

No further news re my e-mail to RA, office hours Mon to Fri, so we're still in cold turkey mode, at least I am!!

There's a few posts on the General Discussion board in RA regarding VV. So I bumped drought's initial post and replied to spdrgrl and annie456, asked them to join us.

And do you want to know how petty the mods are in RA?

I was telling spdrgrl about the business dispute between RA and Big Fish, and they bleeped Big Fish, how petty is that??
So I tried again, using B*i*g F*i*s*h, and guess what, that was bleeped as well!! I saw red then, and typed B*g Feesh, which was accepted!!! Now, I wonder if spdrgrl realised what that was, haha!!

That petty censorship really annoyed me, and I don't get that way that often, so I asked everyone who was remotely interested in VV to come over here to the "bright" side, haha!!

Just thought I'd share,

Best of Irish,
Maura