Hiiiiiii Jimmy, glad you were able to swim over to us. I don't what I would have done as I can't swim, and I live right on the Atlantic ocean, how ironic, haha!

I don't know if I'll make much sense on the board as I'm just back from the pub, but I'll see how my typing holds up....

Left another message on drought's thread on RA for Tink (and Jimmy as well) but no sign so far, maybe she's building a raft and sailing over.

Gohill, I wish you hadn't mentioned Lassie, I always cry in that film, I can be as daft as a brush sometimes, haha....

There is a thread about the oldest villagers already started, so I don't know whether to post something about it here or on that thread...has anyone else ventured outside of this house, I mean thread, yet???

About the avatar, gohill, it's easy enough. If you don't have pics, you can go to google photos and copy something from there. You may have a "my photos" doc file on your system already, if not just create one. Or you can do the paint box as grace talked about. There's also adobe photoshop, you can use free a few times, I think.

The only thing I have salvaged from the RA forum was my letter to Arthur about the GC, now should I post it here or not, should I bother at all, those are the questions??

Maybe try and remember suggestions from Kriis's (where is Kriis??) wish list and post them here. Should we start a new Kriis's wish list in her "honour" so to speak....

I know I am rambling a bit, trying to gather my thoughts, and they are well and truly all over the place....

Best of Irish,
Maura

P.S. Have no idea why half of this post is in purple, I did click the font colour but didn't think it worked, it kind of does.....

Edited by irishmaura (10/20/06 09:30 PM)