Hey Jer, I'm with you about age and change... For ex: I "thought" I had put an image under my name on this board... whatever. There are cool graphics and stuff, I don't get how to use them. I learn what I need to learn about the computer and to heck with the rest. Old school: if it's not broken, don't fix it. Sometimes, less is more.

Not ignoring all you wrote about your current research. Kinda hard to find it on here. And when I think I'm replying to a particular message...nope. I'll figure it out, the other was familar and "think" I knew what I was doing. That's up for debate but it's my opinion and sticking with it.

No one has said whether they've been able to get ahold of Tink or not. heavy sigh Still feel like I got the wind knocked out of my sails and paused my games. Last time I checked, the 71 yr old had turned 72 and the twins "Dawn" & "Dusk" were born. The other two sets of twins did exactly what I thought they would do. "Salt" (1st twin)became a master doc before becoming a master farmer - "Pepper" (2nd twin) did just the opposite. "Nickel" (1st twin) became a master farmer before becoming a master doc while "Dime" (2nd twin) did just the opposite as well.

Kinda surprised you chose to do the puzzles. hmmm... got another game going on 1/2 speed - might just put on 2x speed, only do farming and healing, not do the rest of the puzzles, just get 3rd level of farming and see what happens. Without the 3rd level of medicine, they "should" die in their 60's or before. Okay... I'm curious again. I miss Tink and the others who haven't found their way here. Getting sentimental in my "old" age.