Well, Hail Hail... the gangs here! But we are still missing a bunch that haven't found their way here yet.

Thanks to all the Welcomes! We have a lot to share.

BUT! I have to say that I assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for these refugee! hahhaa I know them. I am not their leader! hehhehe

I just wish we could have had the time to copy out the great stuff over there. Over 5000 posts!
We had a great thread on just about anything. Mushroom Hunting, Speed vs production. What to do after you "finish" ( it's never really finished...TY AH! hehehe). We had a "Who ARE YOU?" thread that was signed by people all over the world. There was a HUGE thread called "VV2 Wish list" hahahah (We are very opinionated...) "How to take pictures", "What Songs Do Your Villagers Dance To?", We even tried to write a collective story once...that was a flop, but anyway.... hahhaha

So, I will try to read all your threads here and chime in. I will try not to step on anyones toes. We had very few fights "over there" so I think you might like us, inspite of ourselves. These are a great bunch of people coming over. I have never seen a game board at RA that reached the level of "community" like this game has. Kudos to Arthur and all of you on the staff for a job well done. We love this... Just wonder how you made real people live in my computer!

(oooo wouldn't it be cool if our villagers could visit the other villages? Online interactive? hahahah Of course then why would they stay in their village if they could reach the "mainland"... Same question I have about "the others" on Lost...hehhehehe)

Sorry, sometimes I ramble a bit... hehhehe Gotta Love me! It's a rule!

Thanks again for the welcome!