JER!!!!! Glad to see you made it here safe and sound!

Was just going to tell you that I'm not real happy with how "young" this next generation are when they die. It's seems like they're dropping like flies - each one younger than the previous one... last one was only 72. Have decided to only teach current 14yr olds to become adept in either farming or healing and then leave them alone. I'm still curious if forcing the third or fourth master on them sent them to an early grave. The second to last generation I created only have two masters (farming & healing) which they obtained in their early 20's and have left them completely alone since - maybe they'll live longer.

Anyway, so I kept checking in with that village every hour and each time I did, a villager died. I paused the game and haven't put it back on yet. Probably a coincidence, but when I was actively messing with the youngest group, no one died.... when I'd leave that game to go play another village, come back, within seconds of coming back, a villager died. Headstones and age stat still match the ages of the villagers.

Was also wondering if you decided to do all the puzzles or not? I would think, if all you are doing is checking ages when they die, you don't "have" to do but the bare minimum with the games.

Bringing back my (current) personal favorite of Jer's tagliners:
FIGHT BACK! Fill out your tax forms in Roman Numerals.