Warned you I can't stop writing. Oh! I've held it all inside me too long Doc. I just chose to totally ignore those little ingrates. Maybe I'll start over on a deserted island and know what I'm doing next round. Or wait it out for VV2. I took each one by the hand to honor the temple AND the idol. Now their loyalty is to HIM, I've been usurped. Who am I trying to kid? I want my village back!!

90 pop reached and back to 56?? I feel an orgy coming on. I said See ya in 2 hours MY TIME. No, make that about 7 hours when I can put them to work, these preschoolers are getting on my nerves and I NEED REST TOO dang it. I'm only superhuman.

Sorry Mr. Bill, no classes in geriatrics in that med school. Natural causes don't require housecalls anymore I guess. If you can't make it to open ground for help, well, docs are all out partying anyway, may GC rest your soul.

Yes, we KNOW that building can be converted. Can't you tell it was?? How about a nursing home for the aged instead of a school? Kids ignore it anyway.

Births in batches of 20 again? You never heard of Planned Parenthood? Space them out every 2 years for crissakes, I can't even catch the rascals fast enough to name and train.

OK, whose belly button didn't get turned off? I don't recall any apprentice breeders born.

Little girl, quit twirling so fast like that, you make me dizzy. You're going to grow up twisted and can't work. You too little boy. You get stuck I don't know how to unscrew you. You want to drill holes in sand I'll drop you offshore. Yeah, how'd you like to work for Kerr-McGee in Iraq WHEN YOU'RE 14? STOP IT!! .

Can't you builders read?? It SAYS this hut is in good repair. See? Master inspector says it's ok. Stop that hammering. If it works don't fix it!!

Ok, here comes another opinion, I want a third estimate on that hut. Oh fine, now the Master Building Inspector has his hammer going too. What a racket, don't bill ME for YOUR SCAMS just cuz I'm a senior lady. Crooks, all in on it together eh? KERPLUNK KERPLUNK KERPLUNK SPLASH. And don't get those tools rusty I worked so hard to provide.
Fish da**it FISH. Okay, hit the crabs with your useless hammers. Whatever.

Didn't they teach you to READ in med school? She's sick YOU QUACK. Too hungry to think about that. I'll cool you off Kerplunk!!.

OK whose lap are you sitting on now at the lagoon? Move! I want to see who that cheater is under you. Didn't think I'd notice that did you? I'M NOT THAT STUPID or old to remember. No more babies til I say so!!

See what happens with your stupid group breeding? Mass no name burials. When it's your time to go everybody goes.
Any of you builders got a backhoe for a group plot?

Hey how about that cave for a sepulcher? Well YOU work it out. Eat another cactus.Yeh I'm on to those little cactus thingies, wasnt born yesterday.

Do I have to train more metaphysicians to roll away that stone? I haven't got til Easter ya know. Thats ME coughing.

Who's the idiot scientist and builder put that garden by the salt water and not by the well? Watering the dead to sprout back?? I don't think so.

In Memory of Red Headed Maureen, Master Farmer. I told her not to hobble to that last dance at 76. By the time she got there all the party goers had left and she danced alone. She opted then to go fishing one more time alone. Way to go Maureen, doing what you love the most. I must remember that if I ever quit this insanity. Like I keep going back to the tribe and I'm only a block from the real ocean here myself. Hmmm. Is that a message?

Oh well, what's the point of working anymore with free food and orgies. We've degenerated full circle into a totally agrarian society now after all that learning. No need for builders anymore either. Just eat,, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may ALL go kerplunk, if anyone survived the last dance stampede. I'm outta here.

Edited by ladycfii (09/22/06 12:52 PM)