More stuff I've been thinking about...

We need more updates with new content. More updates fleshing out old content. More updates polishing the games we love and fixing all the bugs.

Some LDW games haven't seen an update in years, like Virtual Town. I guess it serves its purpose, but the story is deliberately vague and ends on a cliffhanger. It still says in the last update's notes that there would be a new one adding more stuff. Never came frown
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 still has bugs, like the pause button not working. That one is crucial to fix because our villages keep dying out.
In general all the current games seem to be missing something. Many new people are confused as to how to play the games. Many experience weird bugs that don't get fixed for months. I'm not sure if they're getting their concerns heard. But I know you guys are trying your best, right? wink

The old games had that nostalgia factor and a personality to them that gives them their charm. Maybe I'm looking at rose-colored lenses, but those times where the community was excited to hear from the devs and were lively were the best. It just feels so empty now.
Not saying the new games suck though. They're good right now, but they can be even better.

(Booyah! 50th post! I'm now an Advisor!!)

Edited by lorsieab2 (09/23/22 12:49 PM)