It has been quiet, the previous topic created was two months ago, haha. I am good, hopefully others are, too? I cleared the storage of my installed Last Days of Work applications and reset or deleted my profiles, I was overwhelmed with my town, villagers, families and fishes.

It is annoying accidentally moving furniture in Virtual Families 2. I have obsessive compulsive disorder so my furniture placement has to be pixel perfect, smartphones having an accessibility setting for zooming in has been a Godsent, haha.

It is not an issue in Virtual Families 3 for me because of the furniture grid, but it is annoyingly limiting. An example, I want to place furniture against the walls but they are overlayed in red implying the placement is not eligible. My furniture is placed with the house in mind, I do not like placing said furniture conflicting with the house's perspective (like furniture placed on the walls), so it does not make sense to me why it would get overlayed in red. confused

I have never thought about writing based on my villagers or families. I would be too forgetful to write on my villagers or families, haha, I would not remember what the events of the day were. smile