Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself and to thank the developers for making the all the games they have made. They were part of my childhood and remain an ongoing part of my gaming life. I still dream in the fabled (blue) roses from Plant Tycoon and hearing the opening theme from VV2 still gives me serenity.

Over the last 2 years I've played through all of the PC Virtual Villagers games, and Fish & Plant Tycoon.

I've completed all of them.

I found the games from a friend around 2006 (before VV3 had been even announced), and played them on and off since them. I seemed to have a lot of extra time during an extended indoor-stay throughout 2020 & 2021, which made me push forward with a definitive finish to them.

Hence, every plant & fish species has been discovered, every trophy earned, every puzzle solved and every collectible found.

Full Gallery on Imgur

I still have questions about the random event in VV5 which revealed that the golden child had gone missing... and of the other gaps in the unsolved mysteries of this island. However, for now I hope this post makes everyone appreciate, there's at least one soul who remembers the classics. Farewell for now, and thanks for all the fish (and plants and trophies etc) grin

Edited by VinceFromSyd (01/05/22 03:07 PM)