Can anyone tell me if they are having issues since the update when the pets & ads were added to the game. I have had several trophies disappear, since my 2nd generation I have had my “six pack” & “a even dozen” goal completed & now it says it’s not & I’ve had to do them over, well, my last generation I completed the “six pack” & since I’ve started another generation & now it says I need to complete it again. Also, the “it’s not a pyramid” goal makes me complete it now everyday. Also, I have completed the “as big as it gets” goal & it says it’s completed but I haven’t gotten the trophy. I also have a question, how do you spend money on a family trip? Also, I have the large dining room table so I can feed 8 people at a time but since the update it won’t let me put anyone to sit down to a meal, it will let the adult prepare a meal & if for some reason you interrupt someone going to sit down to a meal & then try to put them back they just say they are too young for that or if it’s an adult it will say they are preparing another meal but yet there is food on the table. What’s going on? Especially with the trophies, I don’t want to have to redo those goals everyday or every generation. Please get these fixed. I’ve sent emails to customer support but haven’t gotten any response other than they have received it. Thanks for any help.