Correction:

I've checked into this a bit more, and it turns out that our customer support team doesn't currently have the capability to do what I suggested. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. We will look at improving our support capabilities, but I can't promise that we'll have a solution any time soon, if at all.

Crazeefroggy, thanks for confirming that you were a beta tester. VLFan2, you didn't actually have to "sign up" to be a beta tester. It was an open beta on Google Play, so anyone who downloaded VF3 before mid-September received a beta version.

Both of you can request to have your game switched to the coin-only version of the game, which you should find more familiar.

To do that, open VF3 on your device, tap Menu, then Settings, then tap the green Contact Support button (above the Done button at the lower right). That will open an email containing the information that the support team needs to locate your game data, so make sure you leave the pre-filled information intact. At the bottom of the email, tell them that you want to switch from the gem version of the game to the coin-only version of the game.

I hope that helps you get more enjoyment from VF3! laugh

Edited by LadyCFII (10/28/20 04:42 PM)
Edit Reason: Added clarification