I want to stay by saying that I love the Virtual Family/Villager franchise I've played every game. Both the mobile versions and the PC games. I've been a fan from the beginning.

Now the issues I'm having with this game.

1. The children start life depressed and are constantly depressed. All of them. I keep a full kitchen there are toys and entertainment inside and out. They do family activities. Nothing helps. I just wind up with a house full of depressed children waiting on adulthood.

2. I'm 8 generations in and the amount of money coming in and the time my family members spend working had decreased. I continue to promote them to work but they aren't bringing in enough money to cover household expenses like grocery's, repair the computer that has broken twice in the last 12 hours or any other household item my family members can't fix themselves, and buying DVDs to try to make the children happy, and the medicine for the constant rotation of diseases. From the time of a new generation to the staff of the next when all is said and done there is maybe 1 promotion and only$400 left over for the next generation. How am I supposed to afford the bigger house expansions? Or even bring my luxury up? It's like your trying to force me to buy gems to continue the game as opposed to it being an option for faster results.

3. The ghost girl story. First it bothers me that there is a ghost in this at all. I would like to reach a point where she goes away but I'm 8 generations in and there is no new developments. One of my family members will randomly decide to "research" but after spending a minute on the computer nothing. No new info or clues come up. It's been that way for at least 5 generations now.