Hey Guys and Gals,
GBU all 2.
1. I "spent" 3 lava stones in getting my "healer" at 16, instead, I got my "king"(perfect person) on 1st try. Was working on 3 senior peeps, but they died.
I just built the green statue. In the "process", it "added" the 2nd. or 3rd. piece, the left side of the front.
Now when I put a master builder there, it says, "So and So is "building a statue". I was "thinking" after the green statue was built, they would "maintain it" like they do the huts.
Is there "another part" to the green statue that is "needed" for the peeps just to "maintain it"?
What else is the "king" needed in the game? I'm on chapter 1.
2. Sometime today, I got 2 stones. 1 under the worm and the other under the jar in the collectibles. I just came back from my supper, and they are gone.
3. "Why" does the game "freeze" when I get the "multi-color-box" on the mausoleum? It did the "same thing" when I had my "bought" game. Now it's doing it in the "free microsft" game. Is this a "problem " in "either" game?
4. "Still no pan" 4 panning gold. I'm maxed out in food and construction, working on maxing out in crafting. What "steps" do I need to take to get the "panning pan"?
GBU and yours.

Edited by crosstitcher (08/23/20 10:12 PM)
Edit Reason: added more information