Originally Posted By: RainbowHead94
does this silence mean anything to anyone or just me?🤔

To be fair, this community has kind of stagnated as time has gone on. There just doesn't seem to be that many active people around anymore, including Staff. So, it should come as no surprise.

That's why I said i'm happy that the game is still in development at all, to be honest. This game has been in development for YEARS now though. Like literally YEARS.

Does make me wonder if it'll ever TRULY release, and if so, if this might be the last major new game from LDW due to the stagnation in activity in all sectors.

Since they don't have any other major projects listed on their homepage. If so, the only thing left for the future might just be further ports of their original Virtual Villagers games like they did with the first and second one more recently.

It's a shame, really. But i've come to accept this as reality, especially given these people have been out here making these games for literally over a decade now, I kid you not.

Regardless, I just hope the game company doesn't die out as a whole after Virtual Families 3 releases, that'd truly be a tragic end for a once fantastic video game development studio. frown