Hi MissKathy,
GBU2.
I'm "back." Can't "understand what the difference" in "buying" this game from "another site, IWIN, yours, or FB, which I don't do". I only "bought it thru IWIN, because they "offer" a disc as a "backup".
IWIN "does not" have the "help with tips" for this game as you all do. I found another site that does, but they don't "answer" our questions, as fast as you all do.
I have had to "restart" my game 3 times, since I posted last week, I "lacked but 3 puzzles to finish for Chapter 1, because of my "peeps aging" too fast. I "pause" the game for "overnight", and I come back and they have "aged 2-3 yrs."
Also, when I come back, my Lemur and "pink claw crab", keep "leaving" and never shows back up.
IMO, this game is "harder" to play "w/o" Lemur. He gives you the "time" to do what is "needed" to do in the game, building, farming, etc. He's like a "mother's helper", as I always told my 3 children as they were growing up, that does all the "hunting and digging.
I was under the "assumption", that he was/would be there every time, even "if" we restarted a "new game", just like we did in the originals.
GBU and yours.