I believe I may be experiencing a glitch, or I may need some advice on what to do.

I just finished the dock and the trading boat showed up, so naturally I clicked on it, noticed I couldnt do anything at the moment, so grabbed a villager to do other things. While I was holding him, I got the "cutscene" where you are introduced to the trading boat and was prompted to go make a trade, and my villager was left floating in midair. I tried clicking on the boat but nothing happens, ever since then I am completely unable to interact with anything. I have tried resetting the game but every time I boot it up, I am brought back to the cutscene that says to make a trade, and everything is completely unable to be interacted with. I cannot click the boat, any villagers, or any buildings. I assume I need to do the trade to continue the game. The villagers are still going on about their business, and have even got the population up to 28/24 (it's been roughly 12 real life hours and none have become deceased, although many of them are now sick and I cannot heal them because I cannot interact with them). The tradeboat has also disappeared.

Is my game glitched or am I just missing something obvious I need to click?

I've also tried reinstalling, nothing.

The game appears to be in a constant state of saving too.

Edit: if this is the wrong forum please let me know and I will post it in the VVO2 forum, but I felt like this may be a technical issue

Edited by Figbender (10/24/19 05:02 PM)