So, will you be able to choose the skin tone that you want your people to have, or will it be randomly selected for you? What about when you adopt a new child, will it be random or can you pick the skin color?

Also, can there be an option to change their name when you first get the people, no offense but your names are in most instances, ridiculous. Heh, heh!

Thanks for listening, as always!

I wish there were a boy and a girl themed options for baby stuff, like a crib, & a changing table for the bedroom, so that once the baby is out of mom’s arms, it would not have to move straight to a twin bed. In real life a 2-year-old’s room looks very different from a 6-year-old’s room, for example.

Any thoughts on being able to choose solid wall colors? In VF2 you are limited in how you can decorate each room based on the patterned wall paper that the game has permanently put in each room. This would allow for more freedom to use each room as we see fit & decorate using any color scheme we want. For example, the room with orange & brownish striped wall paper in VF2, does not look good using pink furniture for a girl’s room, so I have to cover the walls & windows (to hide the orange curtains, too) with the same blue & pink hearts poster all over, to make the children’s furniture look decent in that room. Does that make sense? Just like when selling a real home, the more basic the color story the easier that people can envision their belongings living in that house. If you left the rooms very basic it would force us to buy wall pictures, posters, bulletin boards, whatever, to decorate our homes. Just a suggestion.

I love this game & cannot WAIT for the VF3 version! I recently got the VF1 version & am playing them simultaneously because I love them so much! I’m at the point where I’ve done all I can do in them though, but I still love both of them! Thank you for a great game(s)!

Edited by Xay (08/13/19 02:09 AM)
Edit Reason: combined 2 posts