Final Feedback (BF version):
Having wasted nearly 100 lavastones on the "necklace" wheel because there isn't a balance anywhere on that screen; having persisted to the point where I only have 4 puzzles of Chapter 2 to go (and at least 2 of those are nearly finished by the meter not time, just needed to upgrade crafting one last time); and having found that if I send a villager to an earthquake crack and they are not quick enough the rope goes back to the crafting hut; I just lost about 4 DAYS of progress through a tiny error in putting crafting materials together.

I hate it. I give it a Z- as I can't think of a low enough score. Your past work has been enjoyable but I will not be playing any other future games, especially those botched together for offline PC use. (I assume it was botched together without much testing due to the constant denials of responsibility. So what IS support then? All I wanted was answers to questions, not technical assistance.)

I am glad for you that the online versions are so much better received, and I do wish you continued success. But it just won't be from me.