What is a Science Totem?
Where does one obtain such a thing?
How does one obtain such a thing?

Click to reveal..
Bad words.
I'm sorry, but bad words.

Last first: Why sell through BF then not support it? That's the main cause of bad words.
Did your company even DESIGN the BF version or did they rip it off?

Also, I keep being told the versions are the same, but all I can find is information on things I DON'T HAVE in my game. Am I just too early? More expletives.

It looks like playing this game is only possible if you've played the mobile versions and I DON'T OWN a mobile phone that works as a PHONE let alone does all this other expletive. I didn't even know what an ios or android was/were. I am old enough to think phones are for ringing people on and talking to them, not playing games. I don't know what a tablet is. I am sorry, but all the help in the world just keeps making this game worse. No, it keeps making me feel worse about the game.
I am mentally ill and cannot cope with the differences and being told they aren't there. Without playing the other versions I cannot definitively state that they are, but the forums certainly don't contain information about them.

I've got magic, and just used it to make the Jump Potion. 2 statues are complete (3 if you count the green), the third, yellow, not started. 1 necklace piece and no gold (pan) so I can't do anything with that yet. Hundreds of thousands of tech points away from further research and yes, those villagers that aren't feeding the village are researching - I always research first. Even if it is to get farming so I can feed the wretches.

The trading ship claimed to need level 1 crafting for new trades and then asked for level 2 items and possibly 3 (haven't yet determined what level cement is - will be doing that in a few hours to day - so it isn't of any use currently.

I stick by my comment about pro tips, I just can't remember what they were. Certainly they refer to a heron which I am assured is not in the BF version.

Query re free-to-play: do I have to be online? I hardly use the internet. I do not trust it. I also do not use Facebook and do not wish to. This site is not secure according to my software, but in the past it (the site) had been trustworthy. (I am doubting everything about LDW since this game, sorry.)

I apologise for opening this can of worms; please feel free to take the constructive content as feedback, put it wherever you store that stuff, and then delete the topic.