Hello,
I purchased VV Origins 2 from Big Fish Games for use on my Mac mini. I'm running Mojave 10.14.3 on a 1.4 GHz Intel Core with 4 GB memory. Not sure if you need that information or not. I'm encountering a few glitches in my game.

1. I just completed the first magic collection (all the fish) and while the green "Collect" button shows active, nothing happens when I click on it. I completed the other collection some time ago, and the "Collect" button is still active, but again nothing happens. I finished Chapter 1 and have 38 islanders.

2. The hay will just not grow, so the scythe remains unusable and I am not able to complete the scarecrow puzzle. (Unless there's something else that's supposed to happen before that and i just can't figure it out.)

3. I read elsewhere about someone's concerns with the long crafting times -and I agree. 48 hours seems like an excessively long time to wait. And 600 lavastones seems excessive to upgrade the third crafting bowl.

At any rate, I enjoy the game, but would like to be able to continue my progress. Is there an upgrade for the Mac version? I hope you'll be able to fix this.

Thanks much!