First I want to say...I have never enjoyed a game so much as to become a user on forums. I have spent much time looking at different posts for fun and research on this game. I love it. A few months back I was hit by a car while walking to work and this game has helped my "I'm stuck in bed" sanity. Thank you LDW for creating a game that someone like me who is oblivious to tech and games can actually play without being totally confused. My kids are gamers but (hoping my age doesn't show lol) I am certainly not.

I have a few random questions/concerns for windows 10 that I am sure I will continue to add and I do not mind spoilers so spoil away.

1) I have a character I have spent days perfecting and i am just shy of having her healing mastered. She finally died at age 103 and I wanted to reincarnate her but my village is full. Is there a way to delete characters to make room or do I need to turn off auto so that no one gives birth after someone dies?

2) More of a concern... My phone freezes up when I try to play mobile. I do not like playing on fb because it glitches too much. I have a fb button to sign in but apparently that is only for mobile users. It would be great if pc/ microsoft users could sign in to fb. I hesitate spending real money because I am always afraid I will lose my info and it would be a waste if I have to start again. I went ahead and bought lava stones because my patients wore out trying to finish puzzle 11. It charged my credit card double the amount but I did not receive the lava stones. I probably would have spent it at some point in time anyway but would of course like the lava stones to go with it lol. Safe to assume that a tech ticket is needed?

3) Is there a list of all the puzzle names to make it easier to look up questions?

4) when my chief dies does the jacket come back so I can put it on someone else or do I have to reincarnate that one character?