I enjoy it although all the towns people should age with their mayor and the mayor's adopted child. You could population wise do that by having the town population be able to mate with each other and have children of their own. Plus I would like to be able to play with the mayor and their children as they age even after they retire. Maybe rather than retirement island you could have a retirement home to check on the retired mayors and the elderly retired towns people. Then you could have the mayor, the mayor's children, and the towns people gradually age past 60 years old to anywhere between 90 years old and 120+ years old at the max. So a little slower rate of aging process of wrinkles being added with additional types of wrinkles, age spots, and age warts work their way in. And once the hair heads toward silvery grey and\or white the hair starts thinning and shortening until they are almost completely bald.

I am partly suggesting this because despite what the game says not everyone ages in fact it is just the mayor and their children that ages everyone else stays the same age throughout entire generations of the mayors and their children.

Edited by Xay (08/20/18 05:01 PM)
Edit Reason: combined 2 posts