Thanks for your patience, Mbee!

I've checked on that ReadMe file, and it doesn't contain any helpful information, however, I might have a better solution for you. It's possible that you might be able to adjust the graphic adapter's settings to resolve the "letterbox" (black bars on either side of the screen) effect.

Please understand first and foremost that these are very general instructions - I can't give you anything specific, because every computer setup is different.

You can try the Windows display settings first, by rIght-clicking on the desktop, clicking on Display Settings, then clicking on Advanced display settings to see what settings are available for your computer. If you don’t find helpful settings there, you should determine what management control software came with the computer’s graphics card or (perhaps) the display itself, if you're using an external monitor and see if it supports a stretch to fit option for 4:3 apps.

If you aren't comfortable checking these options, perhaps there is a friend or family member who could assist you with it.

I hope this helps.