I'm actually EXTREMELY ticked off that it isn't and probably won't be made for PC.

I installed the app and had to uninstall it 5 minutes later when I couldn't play it because it's not big enough for me to see or have control over it with my measly 7" screen size tablet. Considering my phone is only 5" it would have been pointless to even try on it.

As for installing a program in order to play it on my PC to have access to the app on there, in order to get a decent working program for that, you either have to pay upfront for it or eventually have to pay to use program for longer then a month (a warning for those who install those programs on your computer). I've tried them before and ALL of the free ones have issues after using them for a few weeks. They tend to start crashing because of buffer or memory errors with Bluestacks being one of the WORST ones for those issues.

Even if I did get a decent program, I discovered they are EASILY hackable. One of my friends and I decided to test it when he wanted to install one so he could put a few apps on his PC to be better able to see them. I found a video online that tells you how to hack into them and it took me all of 15 minutes to have access to his computer and everything on it. I actually managed to pull up his password file and bank account on the web before we stopped and he uninstalled the program.

I have bought and played every single LDOW game, especially the VV series. But now I don't even get to play the newest one of my favorite series games because it's apparently not worth the "effort or time" to make it for PC?

TBH, I think a BIG part of it is that LDOW is now as insistent about wanting you to spend hundreds of dollars (yes I had the app up long enough to see their "Store" and the prices they are charging for things) instead of the one time $20 - $25 you'd pay them for a game on PC. They want you to have to spend money regularly to make decent progress or even keep your villagers alive.

As of right now and for the future, I'm not spending anymore money on their games, app or PC. I've talked to quite a few people who feel the same way because of this latest lack of development.