It is something that's been discussed a lot of times. there's nothing they can do about it. I am pretty sure they'd more than like to continue supporting PC's.

Nowadays people prefer to play casual games on mobile devices rather than PC's. Not only that, but also mobile games are mostly nothing but pieces of [censored] that absorb money from ignorant people.

The thing is, Back in golden days of computers, games had a lot of effort, creativity and innovation. You would just buy a game and enjoy it forever.

Now literally every game on appstore uses "freemium" system where you download it free but have to pay to progress.
They are not even entertaining at all.

I REALLY aprreicate LDW on that manner, as their mobile games can be beaten for free and you in app purchases are only for optional but joyful features..

Back in 2016, Nintendo released Super Mario Run on mobile market for $10 and it really had my hopes up. Because it could start a new wave on the casual market. But it didn't work at all since everyone complained about how expensive it is and Nintendo had to switch to freemium. If it would work, it would change the market to be dominated by Pay-Once-Play-Forever games and eventually it could even end up moving back to PC's.

There are a lot of things to say about it but i guess you are bored enough.
Lastly, HERE is an article about it featuring an interview from a major name from industry.

Edited by Hydra14 (10/28/17 03:54 PM)