Sadly it's the same old story. It happened with a lot of indie studios.

1. PC gamers buy casual games and support indie studios.

2. Indie studios get higher profile and more money thanks to these PC gamers.

3. Indie studios decide to move to Android and iPhone to bleed people dry with annoying in-app purchases and advertising, but still release new games on PC for their original supporters.

4. PC gamers who purchased computer games and helped those same indie studios build up their profile and stay in business are told to take a long walk off a short pier when they ask about new PC releases, or in the case of LDW, not told anything at all. I contacted two other studios who went the same way as LDW to ask about PC games, and at least the people there told me plainly (albeit politely!) that they were no longer releasing any more PC games. Disappointing but at least I could stop haunting the website wink

Someone did comment that in the very beginning, mobile games were pretty much unheard of, and I think that's probably true. But even after LDW moved onto mobile games, they always released PC versions later on.

I get that LDW is a business, and that they have to go where the money is. I've always been okay with them releasing PC games after mobile ones. But I find it very hard to believe that the cost and subsequent sales of any PC versions will be so bad that it'll cancel out any profits that LDW might make from the mobile games.

However, getting an official statement from LDW on, well, just about anything at all is like getting blood out of a stone, so right now your guess is as good as mine.

If LDW do release VF3, FT2 and the next VV game for PC, I'll be more than willing to eat my words right here on this forum, but I really don't think it's going to happen. I've pretty much given up on these guys.